Hey everybody! I was just watching this awesome youtube video about what it means to be a ‘practicing Catholic’ and it listed these five things as the precepts of Catholicism.
- Go to Mass every Sunday, and every Holy Day of Obligation.
- Go to confession at least once a year.
- Receive the Eucharist at least once a year during the Easter Season.
- Fast and abstain during the prescribed days.
- Tithe to the church to the best of your ability.
So, if you do all of those things, you can officially call yourself a ‘practicing Catholic’!