Happy St. Patrick’s Day everybody!! This is day six for the study of Esther! Have fun!
What You’ll Need for Today:
- One Notebook
- One Pen or Pencil
- Your Bible
- The guide below
- Say this prayer, or use one of your own.
- Read Esther 6:1-14 for the first time (the sixth book of the bible)
- As you read for the second time, note God’s hand in Mordecai being honoured. How did His patience in giving Mordecai his honours create a more complex plot?
- How is this chapter a foreshadowing of what may come to pass? Is it representative of how God’s will shall prevail, and how He will be honoured? Who/what does Mordecai symbolize?
- How does Haman’s advice backfire? Write about the dramatic irony displayed in this passage.
- Haman’s anger intensifies. How does his uncontrolled anger mimic the devil’s point of view?