I love the Rosary! I have tons of posts on it, and often allude to it. Here are some fun times you can pray the Rosary.
- At a doctor’s appointment. Before, during (yes, there are times when the doctor is out of the room for a short span of time), and on the way there if you are not driving!
- After physical therapy. If you do the thing where you sit with a heating pad or ice pack on the injured area for ten minutes, you can pray part of the Rosary!
- At Lunch. If you get a lunch hour, spend time praying the Rosary after you eat. Or, before! Offer the time of fasting to God.
- In bed. Right when you’re getting ready to wind down, take out your rosary and pray. It will truly give you the rest you need.
- On the couch. Skip TV for one night a week. I promise you’ll feel the benefits of taking time to pray.
- While baking or cooking. Make sure you have a timer on for the oven, and don’t need to boil anything! Grab a chair, and pray the rosary while you practice your chef skills!
- On a boat or ferry. Maybe it will get your mind off the seasickness!
- Before Mass. If you get there early, you’ll have plenty of time to pray a decade, or even the whole Rosary. While you’re there, pray for your priest to be blessed and healthy in Christ.